Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What a Week


I try and keep this site about food, yep anything concerning food and all that means. However I have been a bit distracted this week with the near disaster in NY. Please visit my other blog if interested in my Spiritual Opinions.
I had hoped to get my great, fast, and easy and may I say delicious chicken quesadillas, quickie cheesy re-fried beans, salsa and homemade tortilla chips, made, and camera ready. But it wasn’t to be. Check back later this week. I am also working on my dream dish for Mother’s Day.  I am the Mom of a 17 pound (we cut back on her treats) Havanese, (dog) and I think she would approve.  Let’s just hope I can find the ingredients. Found the corn at Albertson’s. I refuse to pay over 50 cents an ear. And when I find it for 25 cents, I won baby! (And it must be in the husk)
Ok that’s it for today. However, I want to thank all of you that follow my Blogs. This started out as a place to share my recipes and it has been growing.
In the next few weeks I will be  creating foods, decorations and surprises for my upcoming “Renewal Vow Ceremony” This will all be taking place on the Fourth of July, weekend. (More about this later) So stay tuned, it will definitely be a Viva Las Vegas event.

No comments: