Friday, April 30, 2010

April 30, 2010

Last day of April, and we have had a few showers but mostly wind here in Henderson, NV. We are having are tiles re-grouted and sealed this weekend. Woo! Hoo! This will make my kitchen so much brighter and looking cleaner. For some reason the tiles were not sealed when we purchased this house, and with my cooking routine it has been a pain to keep the grout clean. While I have to stay out of the kitchen for a couple days, I decided to take advantage of this event, at least tonight, so we decided to order in KFC. Yes I know what you may be thinking, however we all have to treat ourselves to something not so healthy once in awhile to remind ourselves why we cook homemade, healthy foods in the first place. Last KFC treat was in May of 2009. So while I chew on a KFC Extra Crispy Chicken Breast and a side of Coleslaw I hope your weekend is full of great food and lots of love.

No comments: