Saturday, April 17, 2010

Now that I have two blogs, I am twice as busy! Each one fills my soul in different ways, yet they somehow seem the same at the end of the day. My love of cooking comes straight from my heart and spirit to do the best I can. I could simply post recipes and reviews but how boring would that be? I so enjoy viewing others cooking blogs, however if I don’t get some kind of connection with the writer, I click on to the next blog. I need to connect, with the recipe and the cook. Yet I know some bloggers come on for the recipes only, and I respect that. I hope you can connect with me and my creations in some way, but if not I will understand you clicking on. On Sandi’s Pantry, you will get recipes, reviews, tips and a bit of insight and hopefully you will connect with my spirit and the recipes I share.
I am going to post my winning recipe from QVC “The Best of the BEST 2002” Banana Split Cheese Cake, in the next few days. I hope to make it and get this tasty desert on film.
I have a new huge charcoal grill. DV, put it together today and tomorrow the beef gets cooked. I am so excited. We have never been allowed to have a charcoal grill in the last 19 years. (Apartments, Townhouses, Condominiums or rental houses. Woo! Ho! Until Global whatever comes in, (another blog on Spirit, and my opinion) we will truly enjoy our charcoal grill.
Have a great Sunday and check back for that recipe this week.

No comments: