Friday, January 1, 2010

First Blog!!!

December 28, 2009

This will be our first posting to the blog. It is my hope to post food ideas, tips and recipes in the upcoming months. I also want to do a few restaurant and entertainment reviews that we feel are worth chatting about. We may even throw in a thought or two on the state of current affairs.
Remember this is Sandi’s Pantry so you never know what I will pull out to vent or talk about. Feel free to comment but keep it clean and the criticism to a minimum please. If I decide your comments are relevant I will post them here if you give me permission.
I know New Year’s Eve is upon us, so play it safe and get that designated driver if you’re going to drink and drive. Dan and I will be staying home eating some of the most amazing Alaskan King Crab Legs I have ever tasted!! It is Dan’s specialty.

Until next time, Ciao! My friends.

No comments: